Mysore Travels Association (MTA)
Mysore Travels Association, which came into existence in the year 2002 looks into the grievances of the concerned. MTA is a registered body with elected bearers and committee members. It has more than 50 members with a staff & drivers of more than 900 people.
- To provide all comforts to tourists visiting the Heritage City of Mysore.
- To actively participate and propagate Government policies & programs in developing Tourism of Karnataka.
- To provide our official guides to the tourists.
- To put-up hand posts at key locations to guide tourists from outside states to reach their destination.
- To arrange free health camps to drivers and their family.
- To create awareness among drivers about road safety by conducting multimedia presentations and film shows with the support of local police & R.T.O.
- To market our tourism through short destination films .
- To maintain hygienic toilets at important tourist centres.
- To impart training to our official guides.